2006-09-28

Commercial Break


[zip] Lester Lanin & His Orchestra: Play the Madison Avenue Beat

1. Mr. Clean / Chase & Sanborn / Pepsodent
2. Budweiser / Yuban / Oasis
3. Ford / Martini And Rossi / Carling / Cities Service
4. Newport / Dust 'N' Wax / Barbasol
5. Robert Hall / Blatz / Blue Bonnet / KLM
6. Chesterfield / Listerine / Cutitone
7. Gillette / Merkel's
8. Ipana / Colombian / Cuticura / Wildroot
9. Schlitz / Kellogg's / L&M
10. Bon Ami Jet Spray / Carolina Rice / Marlboro
11. Pillsbury / Halo / Old Spice
12. Chiquita Banana / Beechnut Coffee
13. Parliament / Maxwell House / Betty Crocker / Kent
14. Brylcreem / Eno / Lestoil / Pabst
15. Doublemint / TWA / Eastman Kodak / Ban
16. Northwest Orient / Adorn / Alpine / Fitch Shampoo / Falcon
17. Post / Dutch Masters / Mott's / Tetley

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a superb album, and a great blog too ! - please visit me - I've got a great Lanin album now sharing as well

You can count on my link

Regards,

RR

no name said...

I've been looking for this recording for a while now, I'd love to listen to it but the file is down. Is there anyway that you can send me an email with a way to acquire the digital copy you posted? thanks!

Anonymous said...

Link is dead. . . any chance for a repost?

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to have a copy of this one. Could we talk you into doing a re up of this one?

Anonymous said...

The link is still dead. The above poster said he would pay you $20.00 if you would repost it!

Thanks

Anonymous said...

The link returns:

This file has been deleted because it has been inactive for over 30 days

What do we need to do for a repost? The guy above said he would give you $20.00~

And I will give you $20.00!

What more do you want to repost this one?

Anonymous said...

It is still a goner!

Repost. . . .please!

Blogger said...

Are you paying more than $5 / pack of cigarettes? I buy my cigs over at Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 50% from cigs.