Blog of 999 Dances

DO YOU WANT TO HUSTLE? DO YOU WANT TO SALSA?

2007-02-26

I.R.T.



[zip]
Snatch: I.R.T. / Stanley (1977)
klo 7:39 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archive

  • ▼  2007 (47)
    • ►  Apr 2007 (2)
    • ►  Mar 2007 (24)
    • ▼  Feb 2007 (18)
      • Mutant Pop 78/79
      • Business Unusual
      • Chico Magnetic Band
      • Impressions on Reading Aldous Huxley
      • I.R.T.
      • All I Want
      • Jive Jive
      • Redbox
      • Zip Nolan
      • Fabio
      • Sgt. Pepper Knew My Father
      • Angst
      • Rhythm of Industry
      • The Everlastin' Living Jesus Music Concert
      • Geisha
      • Another Roadside Attraction
      • Ethel Merman
      • Love Unlimited Orchestra
    • ►  Jan 2007 (3)
  • ►  2006 (90)
    • ►  Dec 2006 (31)
    • ►  Nov 2006 (31)
    • ►  Oct 2006 (19)
    • ►  Sep 2006 (9)

Friends

  • Oddio Overplay (Katya)
  • Boot Sale Sounds (Michael)
  • K7-Heaven (Jim)

Followers

FEED: Blogio Oddio

Loading...

Linking Back

  • Hear It Wow
  • PCL LinkDump
  • Popcereal
  • The Groove Grotto!

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by follow777. Powered by Blogger.