2006-12-12

Great Songs of Christmas Vol 8 *UPDATED*



[zip]
Various: Great Songs of Christmas Vol 8 (1968)

1. Andy Williams: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
2. Robert Goulet & Carol Lawrence: The Christmas Waltz
3. The Ray Conniff Singers: Here Comes Santa Claus
4. Tony Bennett: I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm / I Love the Winter Weather
5. Percy Faith & His Orchestra: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
6. Johnny Mathis: A Marshmallow World
7. Percy Faith & His Orchestra: The Little Drummer Boy
8. The New Christy Minstrels: Sleigh Ride
9. Barbra Streisand: O Little Town of Bethlehem
10. Anthony Newley: Sussex Carol
11. Sally Ann Howes: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
12. Robert Merrill: March of the Kings / Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
13. Anthony Newley: The Rocking Carol
14. Anna Moffo: Ave Maria
15. The Brothers Four: Mary's Boy Child
16. Tony Bennett: What Child Is This
17. Anna Moffo: Joy to the World
18. Barbra Streisand: Silent Night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep getting an error trying to read this file. I can only unzip the 1st song and the album cover. Any thoughts?

lo999d said...

I'll upload a new zip file tonight.

Anonymous said...

Greatest Christmas Songs Volumes 2-7 links are no longer active. Will they be reactivated?

Love your site!