
[zip] Kay Martin & Her Body Guards: I Know What He Wants for Christmas... But I Don't Know How to Wrap It!
1. Hang Your Balls on the Christmas Tree
2. I Want a Casting Couch for Christmas
3. Come On Santa, Let's Have a Ball
4. The Night Before Christmas Binge
5. Santa's Doing the Horizontal Twist
6. Santa's Going to Be Late Tonight
7. The Girls Were All Happy
8. I Know What You Want for Christmas
9. A Funtastic Panorama of On-Stage Humor (Girls Should Be Obscene and Not Heard / Up Your Chimney / Newlyweds in Bed / Uncle Fred and Aunty Mabel / I Knew He Was Coming / The Hard Chest Rub / He Loves to Bang Those Bells / Minnie the College Widow / She Laid the Cornerstone / The Sex Life of the Camel / You're Dead If You Don't Dig It / It's Sex, Sex, Sex / They're Not Playing Chess Anymore / I Used to Give it Away and Now I Have To Buy It)
1 comment:
Hey
Terrific music here.
Would you please resubmit this Kay Martin album for download?
Thanks
Neil
Post a Comment